I am really new to the blogging for IF. I have had a blog for my IRL peeps for a while now, but I needed an outlet for TRUE ventilation of feelings. This is why my profile is private. If you every have any questions about me, just ask!!! I will tell. I don’t mind you guys knowing about me…I just don’t want my IRL peeps to know my IF thoughts. I bet most of you can understand.
SO, that being said- I am ASTOUNDED by the fact that I have 13 followers. I am humbled. I can’t believe that people really want to read what I am saying when they haven’t met me. It is a great feeling.
Today I got tagged with Honest Scrap award by Bottoms Off. Thank you girl! Here Goes!
Here are the rules:
1) Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.
2) Show the 7 winners names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Scrap.” Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon.
3) List at least 10 honest things about yourself.
Here are my ten honest things:
1. I said I would never date someone I dated online, never go on another blind date…and I would NEVER EVER date a doctor. Never say never ladies. I was 3/3 when I married my husband. I couldn’t be happier.
2. I have a horrible relationship with my father…actually I have none. I still can’t believe I invited him to my wedding. I did what I thought was “right”. The time before my wedding when I talked to him we disowned each other. We haven’t talked since my wedding either.
3. I hated the south when I moved here from WA. My first experience with racism was ME getting treated bad. I vowed at the age of 13 to never do that to another human being.
4. I TIVO waaaaaaay to many shows I now have to get on Hulu to watch them all. Anything gruesome and crime solving draws me!
5. I secretly love the perks being a doctor’s wife gives me..but I NEVER take advantage of them. I will identify myself as a nurse before I say I am a doctor’s wife.
6. I underestimated how hard it is to emotionally support someone that works as hard as my husband.
7. I have craft ADD. I have rubber maid totes with cross-stitch, sewing, and scrap booking items in them. So why am I going to a knitting class tomorrow???
8. I hate that haven’t made more IRL friends here. I just don’t “fit” with anyone. I just don’t know how to meet people! I don’t have a child or found a church I like. That is about it for a 31 year old girl. SUCKS MAJORLY.
9. I am glad I had fun for a few years. I don’t regret a minute of it. Sometimes I just wished it lasted longer…but I would NEVER want to go back.
10. I always knew I would have a hard time having a baby. It is just something I felt deep down, and I can’t explain it. My bestest friend were not surprised when I said we would need ivf/icsi. I think this is why I have accepted it quicker than some others. I only thought it was b/c of my endo and incompetent cervix. My husband just completes me- I know my acceptance of fertility issues before we met was meant to be. 🙂 Sounds weird huh???
Okay that is more than seven…choosing JUST seven is really friggin’ hard. 🙂