This is one of the best parts of blogging fellowship! Taking part in ICLW– you get to read new blogs, laugh, cry, give and get lots of love. Comments are the new hug ya know!
WELCOME all- new and the old peeps. I am glad you are here.
Here is a little about me.
I am 30-something with a 30-something DH.
Married for almost 2 years, and TTC for a little over one year.
My ailments including, but not limited to: endometriosis, cysts (but NOT PCOS based on labs), incompetent cervix, IBS, Hypertension, overweight,migraine,poly cystic kidneys, neurogenic bladder with frequent UTIs and cystitis…. ANYTHING ELSE???
My DH(King.man): Pr.u.ne Be.l.l.y S.yndrome. Read about that HERE. He doesn’t have the duct work for the troopers to get out, thus he has Azoospermia– his troops are MIA!!
Our timeline is to the right. 🙂
We have had a lot of testing- including one great normal cycle with normal labs for me…and normal labs for King.man, but abnormal ultrasound of male duct work.
We have not cycled at all- IVF with ICSI is our only hope.
We are currently waiting for an academic referral for King.man to get his little troopers rescued from the barracks with surgery. Our appt. is May 8th. Check back on us then to see how we are.
I am back on BCPs b/c of crazy ass periods and horrible pain from the endo.
That is US!
Random facts about me:
1. I am currently addicted to making Amish friendship bread. I keep giving myself the starters. I am making it and freezing it. YUMMY
2. I asked my RE if absolutely HAD to give up coffee and wine during stims. He laughed. I felt like an addict. (ps he said occasionally was fine.!)
3. I can’t go to bed without reading a little. Even a Sunday newspaper flyer will do
4. I can’t see in 3D. All these fancy new movies are lost on me. It sucks.
5. I have to take antibiotics every time I have sex. Ugh. If I forget- I get a UTI
6. I LOVE funny home movies. I can watch America’s Funniest Home videos all day.
phew. That is all for now- I hope that you all leave a little comment- stay and browse a while.