I don’t know why I always seem to put off writing the posts about my medical updates.
Why? It isn’t really laziness…maybe it is that I want to collect my thoughts and get everything right. For some reason writing a draft and saving just doesn’t work for me.
I am a first class, grade A procrastinator….and horrific speller. (that G-D for spellcheck- I just wish they would add it to comment boxes.)
So here is the teaser/trailer to the big post.
- I like the new IVF place. I will call my new RE Dr. 5000 for reasons I will explain in the next post
- UroGod has thoroughly confused my husband (UroGod is the urologist that is going to command the mission to retrieve my husband’s sperm). To quote my husband “we just need to explore our options, and see if this is really needed” um…yes- we exchanged ‘words’ after that. OBVIOUSLY SOMEONE wasn’t prepared for the visit.(ahem, KING.MAN!)
- Playboys from 2004 are a scary thing….that was a long time ago.
- Next appointment is July 11…and what is that??? DA DA DA DUM….hint- it is a new doctor…I didn’t think there were ANY left that we haven’t seen. Oh yes there is!
- Who knew BCPs were 79 bucks a month?!
I feel good- I love it. Dr. 5000 was awesome. Gave us his cell phone number and got ours (crazy huh???) I am feelin‘ good about this.
My little brother graduated college last weekend also. PLUS we watched hockey with all our friends at buff.a.lo w.ild w.in.gs. Life was great.
Will write more later. Pooped right now.