YEAH! It is time for ICLW. I love this time to find new blogs, and comment and show some luv.
This is one of the best parts of blogging fellowship! GO DO IT NOW!!!!
I am doing this post as a little introduction/refresher of ME! Right off the bat- I got a new email address to tie into this blog so that I have a separate profile that hopefully people can click to and get to this email. My original profile I had to disable the section that show what blogs I have b/c I have an IRL blog that a lot of IRL people follow. I have to keep them separate.
I am glad you are here.
Here is a little about me.
I am 30-something with a 30-something DH.Married for almost 2 years, and TTC for a little over one year.
My ailments including, but not limited to: endometriosis, cysts (but NOT PCOS based on labs), incompetent cervix, IBS, Hypertension, overweight,migraine,poly cystic kidneys, neurogenic bladder with frequent UTIs and cystitis…. ANYTHING ELSE???
My DH(King.man): Pr.u.ne Be.l.l.y S.yndrome. Read about that HERE. He doesn’t have the duct work for the troopers to get out, thus he has Azoospermia/anejactulation– his troops are MIA…b/c the road to freedom has was never made!! Our timeline is to the right. 🙂
We have had a lot of testing- including one great normal cycle with normal labs for me…and normal labs for King.man, but abnormal ultrasound of male duct work. We are currently waiting for his cystic fibrosis carrier status results. Then we will see if I need to get the CF carrier status test…if not- we will schedule his sperm retrieval…and then cycle after that.
We have not cycled at all- IVF with ICSI is our only hope. I am back on BCPs b/c of crazy ass periods and horrible pain from the endo.
That is US!
Random facts about me:
1. I am currently in a fitness boot camp. It is really effin‘ hard. Please see previous posts to get an idea about it.
2. I still feel like I am in college sometimes- rental house, old cars (but paid off), old furniture (waiting on buying a house). It makes me antsy.
3. I can’t go to bed without reading a little. Even a Sunday newspaper flyer will do
4. Can’t live without my Blackberry…but I now want a Palm Pre..or whatever it is called. 🙂
5. I have to take antibiotics every time I have sex. Ugh. If I forget- I get a UTI
6. Love to watch travel shows…If we can’t have children we will travel. All the time.
That is all for now- I hope that you all leave a little comment- stay and browse a while.PEACE!