- I have purged all of my old clothes. I had friends come over and pick through them and take what they wanted. It feels so good to have those out of my house. I am now left with 2 pairs of jeans, 2 Capris, 3 shorts. I had a sofa/love seat/recliner, and three over door hangers full of clothes. I know realize why I never had anything to wear- none of it fit.
- It was very depressing to hold up my ‘clubbing’ black low cut skinny pants…and realize the waist now goes around one thigh. Sigh.
- My car has been in the shop going on the third day. EGD valve replacement, spark plugs,motor mounts, timing belt, water pump, oil change…what else? I have been doing really well with minor upkeep- but apparently got some dirty gas…and never got the belt changed. It is recommended to change the timing belt at 105,000 miles…I currently have 154,000. Ooops. I had to call about 6 different places (in 3 different states) that I have had my car worked on b/c I didn’t keep good records of what was done when. STUPID!!!!
- When I dropped my husband off at work yesterday, I noticed that his Jeep was 800 miles overdue for an oil change…….the last one was 11/01/08. o.m.g. Low miles b/c he only drives to work and back.
- During oil change show me his serpentine belt is dried out,cracked and fraying. Pretty much about to break any second. I got new tires for him in January…but they are feathering b/c apparently the shocks are bad. I didn’t replace those right now. I did get a coolant flush since who knows when he last had one.
- I am flying out on Sunday from ATL..have to drive up to to my mom’s.
I will be out of the blogoloop until the 14th/15th or so- I am going to be with family up in MN busy as a bee! I will be able to read your posts on my blackberry, but I haven’t found a good way to comment on them. I will keep up to date and praying for all my friends. 🙂