Hello there my interneters! Thank you for stopping by for ICLW- this has snuck up on me and I wasn’t ready today. 😦
For ICLWers- my normal followers can skip the Red Text. 🙂
Anyone that is new to my blog can check out the ABOUT ME tab above (or click obviously LOL!) I protect some posts for privacy (duh! LOL!), but if you comment that you want the password and give me your email and blog addy I will email you the password. I just have to make sure some IRL peeps don’t find this- and if they do some stuff is still private…ANYWAYS…
Condensed version: Husband has sertoli cell only azoospermia (aka sterile), and P.r.une Bel.ly. I have the explanation as to what this is in a protected post. He had a MESA/TESE/Nuts cut on May 13th. I have endo and a host of other issues. Main IF obstacle is Endo.
History condensed: Obviously stated kinda above- we are currently g0ing through counseling (uh, kinda) and picking a sperm donor. We are probably going to cycle in October due to, well, life. My mother and I have a two week trip to England in September, and I decided to wait until after the trip to start. Selfishly I don’t want to be 5-6 weeks preggo while there.
What have I been up to?Working. LOL! The clinic that I work in has been balls to the walls with sick people and preemplyment physicals. The boss man is hounding me to work more, so I do. Much to my bodies chagrin. LOL! Now I am sick, and running a fever. Dang it.
Let me shoot some bullets and catch everyone up….
- I had no one show up for my new Resolve Support group. Neither person that RSVP’d has emailed me back. BOOOOO. I have submitted it to my local newspaper again, and trying to get the info my work’s employee paper. It may not be approved b/c it isn’t hospital related.
- We have Kingman’s (my husband/also called The King) 6 week post op appointment Friday. Woo hoo! He is healing well- some tenderness at times- but everything is working as it did before.
- The Swelling we had as described HERE.(protected though- email/comment for the password) went away without any treatment. Talk about a scare.
- We went to one counseling session and it went great! The hubs was very receptive to it, and she had great ideas as far as dealing with the idea child via dIUI. We have up to eight sessions free, but I think we will be good with just a few more as far as this goes. The obstical to getting more sessions in is our schedules. It is so hard to work around his AND mine. The last appointment is 445pm, so my husband has to cancel appointments. Not cool.
- My friend Mrs. Camper (of the campers) is due any day now. I am pretty excited!
- My BESTEST friend Miss Sweetness has a little over two months left, and I am so excited for her also! 🙂 I am going to go see her in July and I can’t wait. I have missed her so much.
- Our plan is to do the dIUI in October, since Mom and I are going to England in September. It is a little selfish- but the earliest we could do it is in August, and that would put me 5 or so weeks pregnant when we go to England. I don’t want to be all tired and pukey on our trip. Also, if it works, I will be due next July and my sister and niece can come come down to visit b/c school will be out.
- I am currently OBSESSED with the The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo, The Girl Who Played with Fire, and The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet’s Nest. I am actually listening to them- downloaded from Audible.com on my Droid. They are AWESOME books! I highly recommend them. The listed them in order- they are a trilogy.
- I currently have a fever that is coming back, and 2 hours until I can take motrin again…I still need to comment so I am going to go for now.
I hope everyone has a great tuesday!!!! Loves!!!!