Holy crap it is a baby in my living room. Our baby in our living room? OMG.
I have so much posting to catch up on…um, including but not limited to…
- The justification that I wasn’t just lazy the last part of my pregnancy
- Preeclampsia makes you feel really really really really really shitty
- Steroids make you feel shittier
- Insomnia sucks…people saying “you better get sleep now b/c soon you won’t be able to” SUCK EVEN MORE.
- Listen to your gut when you think something is just not right.
- Admission on a monday…delivery on a Wednesday. Everyone thougth I would go home Thursday still preggers.
- Sucks when you get your breakfast and you’re starving, ur ob walks in the room and you can tell by her face that you’re having a baby today.
Trying to finish this post on my phone with a voice to text so bare with me.
I got my epidoral started at 1140. It initially was num but then I really felt everything after the catheter Was put in. Serious serious pain they tried to take out my stitches but I felt every single touch.
I got a boost of medicine and I got the stitches out at 1214. They broke my water at 1216, Then and then started my fico stand.( hahaha That is supposed to be pitocin).
After a while the beast (boost) of medicine I got wore off an I feel every little bit catheter bulb was horrible horrible pain.
Apparently she couldn’t get the catheter threaded into my bladder so the bold versus(bulb was) right at the neck of a bladder.
I was literally begging by grills( banging the side rails) saying something is not right.
Anesthesiology came and gave me another base(boost) but that wore off. turned out I had a key at the girl(hahaha- kink in the tube) in the pump housing.
1 they got that straight the rest of my labor was easy peasy as you all know when I was live tweeting my centimeters.
The pushing was actually not too hard. my as a girl (my epidural) didn’t make me crazy crazy numb I can still feel pressure sensations. I started pushing at around 1020 then he was born in 1058 pm it was pretty impressive.Advertisements