Here is a little about me. I am 30-something with a 30-something DH.
Married for almost 2 years, and TTC for almost two years now. (holy crap)
My ailments including, but not limited to: endometriosis, cysts (but NOT PCOS based on labs), IBS, Hypertension, overweight,migraine,neurogenic bladder with frequent UTIs and cystitis…. ANYTHING ELSE???
My DH(King.man): Pr.u.ne Be.l.l.y S.yndrome. He doesn’t have the duct work for the troopers to get out, thus he has Azoospermia/anejactulation- his troops are MIA…b/c the road to freedom has been never made!! **update 5-13-2010: After his surgery we got the results of ZERO sperm. Grrrrr)
Check out Our Timeline for specifics! We have had a lot of testing- including one great normal cycle with normal labs for me November 2008…and normal labs for King.man, but abnormal ultrasound of male duct work. His cystic fibrosis carrier status is negative.
Conception with Donor Sperm is out only option. We have done two IUI cycles augmented with Femara and HCG triggers.
BFP November 2010- due August 2011. It has been an EVENTFUL pregnancy Check out my timeline!!!!
Random facts about me:
1. We bought a house 9-2009, and we still have all our ‘college’ furniture b/c we are too scared to spend money on anything b/c of IF treatments being all out of pocket. Our bed is on rails and that is all. Pretty much all that is even in our bedroom.
2. I love the smell of fresh-cut grass- my allergies don’t love it so much.
3. I can’t go to bed without reading a little. Even a Sunday newspaper flyer will do.
4. I am completely addicted to my Droid. Google Sky Map ROCKS!
5. Loose a hand or never drink wine again….humm..I hear hooks come in platinum!
6. I get insane insomnia when I am under stress. It is not unusual to get 2-3 hours of sleep each night for weeks on end during high stress times. Slightly scared of having a baby b/c of this….perhaps it is actually prepping me for it.
I LOVE comments! (well, except spam and haters, but who doesn’t?) Please say hello!
Go HERE to see all the people I refer to in my blog.
(I also moved to WordPress from Blogger in November 2009- so if there are some links that take you to Never Never land- Let me know! 🙂 I will try and fix them, and tell you where to REEEALLY go. LOL!