okay, I suck. I know I suck. We all know I suck.
My last post was all “I am going to post more” blah, blah, blah.That was over a month ago! I sit down to post, and I have a lot to post about, but I don’t. I just sit here. Then I check my twitter, and post there then I find I can’t post on here. I have posting ADD. Kinda stupid huh?
What the heck is new with me?
Well…..Bullets anyone? Let me shoot you all and give you lead poisoning
- Went to London 9/8 through 9/23. Well actually left London on 9/22, but had an overnight stay in Toronto.
- Took 2895 pictures, and 390 video shorts. Although 350 of those videos have the first words of “Oh shit, I have it on video”, and the video ends.
- Trying to winnow it down to make a DVD slide show for my mom. 🙂
- Lost my job- well had the option of going basically full time, and working every other F/Sa/Su and chose not to. I actually called my boss’s bluff b/c she was sitting there to write down the days I would work when I told her no.
- I am still getting emails on shifts that are open. ?!?! I can’t find another job in the hospital system that I want.
- I am being a housewife. Trying to enjoy it.
- Finally picked a donor for our IUI. This is a scary, terrifying, exciting time. I picked my top 14 picks and gave them to The King. I kept my top three to myself. He narrowed them down to 6 and had his top three. Two out of three of our top three matched. One was unavailable (ARGH!), the number two for both of us is the one we are going with.
- I have learned that if you read too many reviews on sperm banks you will have a panic attack. I read so many bad reviews of ANY bank I researched that I almost figured we wouldn’t ever have a baby.
- I am currently on cd10. I started my period on October 1st, so it is making it REALLY easy for a numskull like me to keep up with it.
- WE ARE CYCLING THIS MONTH. OMFRIGGINGAWD!
- I took Femara on cd3-7. THANK GOD for the whole CD1=October 1 thing…cause apparently I am a kick ass RN that can’t read the directions on some of the most important pills I may ever take in my life. I spazed out when I read the directions I guess b/c the directions said “Take 2 pills every day on cycle days 3 through 7.” Apparently in my well educated MEDICAL mind I translated to twice a day. On the last two days I realized they meant take both pills at ONCE. Duh.
- My REs nurse said that it was okay…’should’ still work. Sigh.
- I bought a fridge today. The Kingman is so excited to get it b/c it will have an icemaker. I don’t use ice much (only in mixed drinks), so the icemaking/buying is his responsibility.
- I got a killer deal on my fridge. 30% off- so basically only paid a little more than the sticker price. LOL.
- I made the lady at the store tear up b/c she got my sale. I am guessing they work on commission. Her husband died last year, and she had to come out of retirement after 10 years to come back to work. Even the other guy in the appliances dept. wanted her to get the sale- he actually talked to me earlier, but let her have it. The guy told me later that I will never know what the sale did for her today…he said he prayed for a good sale for her today. Wow. I am tearing up now thinking about.
- I filled out the online survey to give her kudos. I hope that helps her.
- I bought a coffee today, and spilled it ALL OVER myself and basically the entire front of my car. So gross. I had nothing to clean it up with except kotex. Seriously. I am frightened of how my car is going to smell since it was a skinny cinnamon dolce latte. BLECH.
- Left my license at the store I bought the fridge at. Didn’t noticed until I tried to buy something with my AMEX and they actually looked at the back that had “See ID”. I had no ID. Grrrrr.
- My recyclable bag broke at CVS. Bottom dropped out. Jackoff rescanned it all since he had to give me a plastic bag and couldn’t give the me “Green Tag” buy for the Extra Care Bucks.
So that is my life in an nutshell. (That is a shout out to you Chelle for checking on me. 🙂 I have more to post about…like my husband’s breakdown and anxiety over having a child….but only so much I can do at once.
I would hate for my fingers to fall off. LOL.
PS I have an IRL ‘friend’ (acquaintance) that had her adoption fall through. She was matched with the birth mom pretty early in the pregnancy. They have been through IF for many, many years with IUIs IVF, etc. They had the room ready, had a shower, and went out of state when the mom went into labor. On the 3rd day after the birth, the mother changed her mind. It is so heartbreaking. Please say some prayers for her. Or send some good karma…or light a candle. Whatever floats your spiritual boat- I think love from afar will be felt by her.
Ta ta peoples.
I will be posting some photos from London…but they will be PWP. See tab above if you are not sure about the secret password protected word instructions.